Furious....great news!

Kuba

Wait! FOUL!.... www.netlingo.com/word/siuya.php

SIUYA. Shove It Up Your A sS :o:blink::huh:

I thought it was Polish for i love you

Guess that involves violence. ..language and nudity!

Rated PG NOW!

cent frum my notso smart fone

Edited by skipper19

2008 Crestliner Kodiak 167

2008 Mercury 50hp 2 stroke

2013 Tohatsu 6hp Sail Pro 4 stroke

Lowrance Elite 5

Big Ass net

My question is......why would you sell this boat, for one that is 27 years old?????

Edited by DaveF

I would like to thank everyone for their comments and publicity.

Im done with this thread.

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Okay so the bellows...

I have seen ripped bellows keep water from getting in but this was only when the outdrive is the down position. This is not a uncommon thing for I/O boats.  As good measure I would replace every few years no matter what.

Just my $.02 happy fishing and tight lines guys!

I did have them replaced as soon as i found out there was a hole, few days after i picked up the boat from mr. Koziatek

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Always a toss up when buying older stuff. As a good idea, I would mention survey just too see a reaction. My present boat I bought because power was next to new, rarely left in water overnight, solid garage kept. Guy lived a block from launch.One thing he forgot too mention the trailer brakes were disconnected, drums were gutted, coupler shot. Told me it pulled nice, yea but stopping was another question. I called him when I got home after 6 hour joy ride, thought maybe he should of mentioned it before I left, sorry about that he said. I've since rebuilt the trailer, axles, springs, hubs, disk brakes, coupler, 4 new tires. That crap I can fix, motors forget it. I figured some trailer fixes anyway. I still got the rig I wanted and she runs like a top.

I purchased my boat from my fathers buddy.  I replaced the shifter, shift cables, steering cable and drive in the first year.  If I would have had a survey done, I would not own the boat.  5 years into ownership, I found out the stringers were pretty much crumbled wet wood and the transom was rotted.  The fiberglass guy I used said this issue was bad before I purchased the boat! 

So the $64,000 question would be ---- What will the new name of the boat be? After all this you certainly need a new start.

Remember gentelmen, all we really have in life to call our own is our honor ,

Just thought of a name  " PiSSIN' MATCH" !

Edited by Has Been

Ok guys, this thread has about run it's course and it's getting off track.  If the 2 parties want to discuss it further they can do it thru PM's where it should have been in the first place.