Seneca 06/25/14

Got out of work this morning at 7 ran up the lake to Severne in some major fog, thank goodness for radar. Loaded the clients up ran to the Laker Zone. Set lines at 8am and boxed out at 9:30. The Lakers were turned on I couldn't keep the rods in the water. Dipsys out 220 to 240 with flasher/flies, riggers at 130, 120, 35, and 60 core and copper all took fish as fast as I could get them out. Just one of those days when everything worked. Ran into some weeds but no fleas. T-cline is setting up around 50 ft, down speed of 2.3 was hot. Sean

Nice going Sean. Pretty soon all hell should break loose out there. The t-cline was starting at about 40 here on Canandaigua last time out but the fish have still been in shallow 40-75ft.(north end anyway). The last laker I got here fought like a big bow....and faked me out at first (6-7 lb) they are fun anyway.

Those days are fun!  I can remember going to a breakfast meeting at the Belhurst and I talked another attendee into fishing with beforehand.  After our meeting, we came out and started setting lines.  We started the wires out before setting riggers.  As I was letting line out for the 2nd rigger, both wires hook up, the rigger pops, so I set the line down I had in my hand (25' behind the boat)...well you probably see where this is going...by the time we got the triple in, a fish hits a flasher/fly skimming the top of the water right behind the boat!  Some days those lakers are turned on and man is it fun!!!  Glad you got into them (without working for 'em).  Now you ruined your clients forever because they'll expect the same results! lol!

Thanks for the report. Evening trolls haven't been very productive last couple nights.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app[/quote

I saw your rig in Watkins last night in the parking lot figured you were out. Did you hit south end?

Thanks for the report. Evening trolls haven't been very productive last couple nights.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app[/quote

I saw your rig in Watkins last night in the parking lot figured you were out. Did you hit south end?

Yeah, we fished Watkins area Mon night and Tue. Glenora area Tue. Fishing south end was slow in the eve. Not a lot of fish in the usual spots. Gonna start moving North next couple days. Glad you had a good day with your clients. Thats away good for business!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app