Seneca Seneca 6-22 , 6-23 , 6-24 , 6-25 , 6-26

6-22 , got boat squared away from the last few times out , and put cover on in case of rain...... plan at that time was to get out as many times as I could to torment IronDuke while he had to work....so

6-23 wind just a ripping it did lay down some later in the day but I didn't go out.....

6-24 wind and some rain ......

6-25 wind laid down nice BUT rain and heavy fog could not even see lake from camp...

6-26 coffee is made looks OK out there time to uncover boat and head down !!!!  

Looking forward to report Ed... Headed to Erie tomorrow morning so will try to torment you a bit also :D..

Mike

Have fun Mike! Run a live report for us.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Gonna do my best Sean... We are all set have Skippin school 3 all polished up and a bunch of Top Secrect spoons from FLT in the box so we should be good to go as long as we have good weather should be on the water by 530 tomorrow morning...

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke

Got lines in the water around 8:30 am …… made two passes in close ( 25’ to 30’ ) where we picked the perch , brown and landlocks the other day……. Still bait in there but could not get a rod to fire……….. went across to west side above showboat to above Long Point fished deeper over there….. pick one small laker up …. Then above Long Point ran into a ton of weeds………….. pulled and went back across to east side , fished from Willard to Sampson and back…… picked up 4 more lakers and lost one at the boat…… two good ones on wire rod 150’ with a deep six , UV BTI and fly…… other three on rigger 50’ down one a spoon I had FLT paint up for me a few years ago ( my spoon blank )….. cup is rusty…..LOL…… none of the fish had fin clips and the one back was messed up in two places , just like we talked about on here a few days ago……..

UV BTI.

dd81c44a-8df2-47db-964c-158b069364c0_zps

Hoot with that laker about 6.5 to 7#...

006_zps2c457be5.jpg

Closer look at it....

003_zps0ab40733.jpg

You can see the broke-back laker nearest to the boat.....

007_zps13b79a42.jpg

Nice job Ed, Hoot and Kinger! I am off Seneca for a couple weeks. Heading up to Raquette lake with the family for awhile. Will be spinning out of the kayak. Taking the Seth green and Sutttons to possibly try some old fashioned trolling out of the canoe!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app