Canuck Hello

Lefty

Hi All,

My name is Nick and as a new comer to this site I want to express my excitement to be a part of such a great forum; there is tonnes of great information on here that I have been soaking up on almost a daily basis. I have just recently purchased a 1991 19 ½ Sea Nymph Fish & Ski and I am chomping at the bit to get out on the water. I am out of Grimsby, Ontario and have done most of my Lake Ontario fishing the last several years from shore. I’ve spent most of my fishing career on northern lakes seeking out pickerel and pike, but the new boat situation has opened up a whole new world of fishing in my own backyard that I can’t wait to try my hand at. With all the available information I have scribbled notes everywhere in my office and look forward to putting it into practice; I’ll try and keep the newb questions to a minimum and will hopefully see some of you out on the pond.

Lefty

Welcome Nick.

Please tell all your Canadian fishing buddies about this site. The more of you guys North of the border reading this site the better. It will put a noticeable dent in Canadian productivity and help return the US/Canadian exchange rate to more traditional levels :lol: