Decided to motor a few miles east of shoot and set up in 80 fow and work deeper in hopes of finding some fish or at least a decent screen went to 500 fow with not much of either. managed 4 fish. 2 14" kings and 2 steelies biggest 6# lost a steelie too. Decided to pick up and head to target the lakers. Originally i was gonna do a laker program out of the gate but changed my mind. At this point it is noon, flat calm and no clouds was worried the fish wouldnt cooperate. Well they did for the most part. ended up boating over a dozen in the next 2 hours biggest 10# most on hammer head mtd dew blades with firedot peanut trailing. My 10 year old had a blast! Until the salmon cooperate ... lakers it is!

post-152882-14039022119557_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the information. We are trying to decide about Saturday  - reports don't seem to be to good during the last few days.

Trying to make up my mind whether to fish Seneca or LO, and if LO whether to take the short trip to Hughes or go to Sandy.

Last year at this time of year caught some huge Lakes off Devils nose.

Only fished Seneca this year while camping at Sampson during the derby as well.

I agree, Sandy seems much more consistent than Sodus / Hughes, with the deep water and devils nose structure. Will be camping at Hamlin for the 4th.