Braddocks bay and long pond skunked

So last Saturday was a horrid day for us...we got up late being hungover lol. Got to braddocks bay around 9. Fish jumping everyone all that seemed to hit for the next 8 hrs were bullhead...live bait or lures...so we decided to head to long pond. Get the boat in and we see Atleast 20 plus pike going crazy over by the southern weeds. So we figured bait fish or that... Stay there for about 3 hrs and not a single hit... Well here to tomorrow....

I fish Braddocks a lot due to it being a mile from house and i haven't seen it pick up like it was last year. Although I can tell ya when it gets tough a white rattle trap usually always produces some fish on hard days.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I fish Braddocks a lot due to it being a mile from house and i haven't seen it pick up like it was last year. Although I can tell ya when it gets tough a white rattle trap usually always produces some fish on hard days.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Dshart - I fish braddocks a lot and like iceman said it has been really slow this year. I've seen/caught more dog fish this year than pike. On top of this there is a buffet of alewives in there making for easy pickings. As the bay heats up as the year goes along, most of the remaining bigger pike will move out to open water. I'm not expecting much out of the bay going forward for the rest of this year but hopefully I'm wrong.

Sent from Lake Ontario United mobile app