Canandaigua canandaigua south end

I made the first run this year,..too busy with life!!...Launched at our wonderful 2 dock ramp and tooled up to Cooks Pt and dropped in the old standard,...float with 26oz 4 leaders....sidepole wire w 32oz.5 leaders...Surface temp was 68,..water had a slight Tea color from all the rain I am guessing....

The marks were on 100-110' deep..Most fish huggin bottom,...The middle of the lake was blank and I do not go shallower than 100' or I have the Chinese fire-drill getting the rigs off the rocks/mud  ect...Ran North to the condos.....I picked up a small laker,..side pole 100' top line on the bottom lure.....Gold Miller 7...guessing he was down 100'...later I picked up a stocker brown,...all of 10 inches..! I am crushing the toads today.! Swung back south at the 2nd sighting of a jet-ski...called it in noon...

All in all it was a perfect day on the water,...I had 2 gents inside of me ...looked like they were pulling copper,..they said they had 4 ..one 30"...before 930am.Good day to fish,..few fleas..few boats.!

Go Get em,..

I will enter my modest catches  ( and releases ) in my DEC diary and hope they misplace it.!!

R K

post-151849-0-96425800-1403916587_thumb.jpg