Seneca 6/28/14

Had a group from PA out today for another trip on Seneca these guys have lucked out on the weather and the fish each time they have come up.  We had a good south wind up north and one heck of a strong current running the opposite way.  It made for some tricky trolling angles but we got it done.  Some great Lakers up to 11 pounds and four beautiful bows all were put in the boat.  The guys all limited out and we got to let some nice fish go.  Bows all came off the same rigger at 40 ft and some lakers were also up in the 40 to 60ft range.  Most were in the 110 to 146 ft range and had to be hit at the right speed of 2.1 to 2.3 at the ball just tapping bottom.  We had a couple double and a double on the rigger with two good lakers that made things fun. No fleas a few weeds but nothing to bad, temps were all over.

IMG_20140628_120723_931_zpscb9b27c9.jpg

Nice going Sean :yes:  I was wishing I was on Seneca for most of my time out on Canandaigua today :lol:  I'm thinking Seneca is a lot healthier lake than some others right now despite not being problem free....still my favorite lake of all too :)  Les

WTG!

Did the deep fish come on spoons or F+Fs? Thanks.

Deep Lasker were all on flasher and flies most on a mtdew e-chip with a green fly 12 ft off the ball and three ft above it. Gives some rotation room when ball is hitting bottom. All the high fish were on spoons. Sean

Nice report Sean. I'll be calling you in the near future to bring a group of guys from my camp up to fish. Don't think my boat is gonna be big enough to hold 6 guys!!!

Sounds good pick a good weather day will ya without four footers. :). LOL