Great Tiger

I know you guys like tigers, so I figured I'd share a pic. We are on our way home from our yearly St Clair trip. My buddy, Ed, that fished with me and my Dad released this beautiful natural tiger this week. 45.5" This was my 15th year fishing LSC and only the second tiger we've ever got there, so they are pretty rare. Caught on a Wiley, of course. One of my favorite fish I've ever had in my boat.post-150846-14040638810088_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Ivan

Thanks for holding it horizontal, and not vertical.    I hope most know it, but even holding larger bass vertical can damage vertebrae and nerves.   A fish that size and weight would certainly suffer

some damage.

Awesome fish, and excellent catch and release!

Beautiful fish and experience.....most folks never get to sample that type of experience either....JimB's tip is definitely worth heeding too Catch and release is great but only if done right. Thanks for the report and pic...really neat! :yes:

I stay and fish the canadian side of the lake for the most part. I fish it from one end to the other depending on where i locate fish. There are launches in any creek/river. Where i launch can depend on wind , threat of weather, and where we are getting fish. Belle river is in the middle of the canadian side. Its pretty big water.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app