when do YOU take off the shrink wrap?

I had alot of work to do on mine. but I have had mine out for almost 2 weeks I live out in hamlin. she will be in her new home on sandy sun maybe even sat. by the sounds of it the weather is going to be almost 60-65 all next week.......but that could change by tonight and it might only be 30-35 we all know the weather men :)

1989 we got 12 inches of heavy snow during the first week in May in one storm...so you never know. Lots of bimini's were damaged that week! Just be cautious about what you leave up and on your boat.

I was supposed to go to a soccer tourney in Columbus this weekend with daughter, it just got cancelled due to unplayable fields. I am like a kid on Christmas with a bonus weekend to get the boat prepped!

Put it in a little snow won't hurt it and as long as it's in the water the motor is safe. Oh wait a minute you just wanted to uncover it, Tomorrow sounds good. If you worry about the weather you'll never get it done.

if you havent already, its time to start working on the boat. i would imagine alot of boats that are docked for the year will be going in starting this weekend.