Hailey's Adventures Continue

I took Hailey and family out again this weekend and she got a Brown Trout. A good one that would have made the LOC board had I reeled it in. However kids come first so I let her do it. The fight took 10 minutes but I only showed the end because of the file size.

Total Chaos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfmzW9BNnyo&feature=youtu.be

I took Hailey and family out again this weekend and she got a Brown Trout. A good one that would have made the LOC board had I reeled it in. However kids come first so I let her do it. The fight took 10 minutes but I only showed the end because of the file size.

Total Chaos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfmzW9BNnyo&feature=youtu.be

Awesome stuff - kudos to you for honesty, integrity, and putting your daughter first to reel in the big one.

I can guarantee the fish gods will reward you with an even bigger fish down the line!

Thanks for sharing,

Chris

you are a true sportsman and a wonderful father!! I give credit where credit is due, and only us parents know the feeling of letting our little ones catch the "big one" dad, congrats to you and your family, like the above post said, the fish gods shall reward those who do good in life.  :clap:  :yes:  :yes:

Edited by pap

Thanks guys, when I'm out with Hailey she has to be the focus if I want her to grow up to be a sportswoman and enjoy the outdoors. So if I miss out on a LOC fish once in a while so be it. We all had a good time so that's all that really matters.

Total Chaos

Thanks guys, when I'm out with Hailey she has to be the focus if I want her to grow up to be a sportswoman and enjoy the outdoors. So if I miss out on a LOC fish once in a while so be it. We all had a good time so that's all that really matters.

Total Chaos

I'm sure she will be there for you netting your derby fish in years to come. What a great father. Some people would either catch the fish if they knew it was big and not hand it off or give it to the kid then take credit. But that honesty makes a good reputation out there. Congrats on the fish kiddo! You're lucky to have an awesome father!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Nice fish Brian, I remember when my 2 were that little. Now they both can run the back of the boat. Memories brother!!!! Can't wait to see the next one!!!

Capt Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks guys, hope to make a lot more memories like this. She loves fishing. 7yrs old and she's already doing the driving while I set lines. Couple more years and she'll be setting lines.

Total Chaos

• 2 weeks later...