another tough week end , fished Saturday 150-200' only small skippys 40-50' down , had a major at 105' down but came unglued after a 200' run, did not see a boat in the deeper water ?? sunday fished for browns in the bay and could only hook up with small fish maybe 2 lbs . it can only get better

Was out of Oswego on slow there got two lakers in 150 to 200 went out to 625 not much to look at went out of Mexico on sunday pick up two browns in 40flow off the by ten. Water cold for this time time of year still nice to be out

Got my first king of the season Friday morning. We were just west of the stack in 150 ft. 50 down on a mountain dew f/f. Landed another laker on a NBK pattern chartreuse flasher and glow hammer.  shut down by 10. Fished out in front sandy pond sat to save some gas and got one skippy king and 1 small laker. Didn't move a rod sunday in front of sandy.

post-150486-0-32501700-1404224189_thumb.jpg

I've been out every day since Sunday and it's been VERY slow. Not alot on the screen at all. Talked to a few guys in Pulaski and they said all the kings are out west...way out west. Browns were out by Fair Haven. Only thing really in the Bay were lakers off Catfish. This heat is making things difficult. I've had a better chance of catching a sunburn than a fish the past few days. Maybe the storms due later today will change things up for us.

Tag,

The BTs are there, but you have to be out early. Loads of natural bait is not helping either. Start straight out our river and work west, 40-60'. Don't be afraid to run junk lines up in the warmer layer, 15-25' down. Good Luck!!!

Capt Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just got a nice little king in front of the south dune in 110 ft with a 9 color lead core on a uv stinger

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-150486-14044810153729_thumb.jpg

Just got a nice little king in front of the south dune in 110 ft with a 9 color lead core on a uv stinger

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice job B :yes:

Worked from little salmon to south dune,110 to 150 fow.2 skip pies and a brown.rigger down 100 chicken bone?gold with orange,other two on NBk free slider.had f.f on dipsies,had one hit,but missed him while we were landing other fish.still lots of bait around.current was about impossible to deal with.