OK, who's going out?

heading to Seneca on sat. will be fishing with a cople of freinds from our church, one owns the boat (21 ft. wellcraft) and one has cancer, i'll be first mate setting rods and driving. hope the big weenie flys produce like they did when i was up with Jason. hope and pray that everyone has a safe and enjoyable time no matter what water your fishing!! God bless---rollie--

yeah I stoped down to sandy today no docks which means no scuffs on the bboat like fishbandit said and he forgot one thing no other people on the docks fishing. :) one other thing that place LOOKS LIKE S??T all that trash GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

pp,ff said he was going outa seneca i thought meyers was on cayuga .or are your eyes that good ..and ff whers the report? boy i gotta superduper every farts a pooper stomach bug havent been this sick in about 40 years started friday afternoon starting to wander from the bedroom and batheroom for the first time in 2 days ..really want to get on seneca today for the buffy weather might have to drop the curtin and tan in the driveway.but as for now every farts a squirt.yea i know im sick im just happy to be able to sit up for more than 10 min.

boy i gotta superduper every farts a pooper stomach bug havent been this sick in about 40 years started friday afternoon starting to wander from the bedroom and batheroom for the first time in 2 days ..really want to get on seneca today for the buffy weather might have to drop the curtin and tan in the driveway.but as for now every farts a squirt.yea i know im sick im just happy to be able to sit up for more than 10 min.

Maybe just a little too much information Ray. :D :shock:

got on the water at 8:45am. fished untill 3:00. went 18 for 26. big weenie flys, spin doc. mostly green. 90-150 fow. 75-90 down on riggers. dipsy's out 230-245 on 2.5 setting. caught a few on a clean spoon 8 ft. below ball

God bless---rollie--

ff,enjoy the spring fishing , any eels or marks and what was the top temp by the end of the day,any bait pods ,when the surface warms up a little ill show jason a couple things and he can pass em on.hey when your that deep the green dolphin will work but due to the silver back its more of a upper water colum bright day lure.if you have and white cup with good lime or mtn dew green back that should work at about 75% catch rate as the spin dctr rig .also when the fishing is this good and you have your limit do some experminting with spoons and sliders you might light up some nice landlocks or browns.anyways thanks for the report...yea i think i just farted ..........................nope wrong again gotta go change..

Ray,

I feel honered to be baptized by you on this board. :) This weather and not being able to get on the water yet gave me brain freeze. :$ Not to worry I will have the Play Penn in the water this week in Cayuga or Skaneateles, shake it down and on to Ontario next weekend. :P

And yes my eyes are that good. ;)