Otisco 6-27 thru 6-30

We had another good weekend casting sticks for eyes, catching fish everynight. I got a summer cold so i struggled to even fish last night, but im glad I did! I hooked what i thought was a tiger, because of the amount of line it took and because it did a half circle of the boat on its first run. I fought the fish close enough to the boat to see an eye in my red light before the fish made a second run and went a quarter circle around the boat. Best fight of the year for me and great top water hit! Fish was 27 inches and just over 8lbs. Had all the guys from hunting camp over the weekend and everybody got at least 1 eye everynight. The flatter calm nights produced awesome large and smallmouth action with a few nice eyes. The windy night, last night, it was almost all walleye action. Bait is still on shore everynight, but ill be trolling this week and weekend trying to get my summer program going. Spring bite was just unreal this year with no skunks in our last 21 nights out, but its time to sleep and rest...ie troll! Here is couple good solid fish...

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-151276-14041669927543_thumb.jpg

post-151276-14041670174146_thumb.jpg