Cayuga to Many Fish! 07/01/14

Out on Cayuga now I've got rods stacked up with fish waiting to be reeled in! One heck of a bite today.

110 to 140 fow from 10 ft to the bottom, big Lakers, Bows, and Salmon.

Edited by Hookedup

We were out Sunday in front of the power plant landed a whole lot but couldn't get anything bigger than a 5lb laker

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by Reel Outlaw

Great to hear things are happening there Sean and that those damned lampreys haven't done as much damage as they want to :)

Great to hear things are happening there Sean and that those damned lampreys haven't done as much damage as they want to :)

Probably 40 fish this am not one lamprey. The older year class of fish is down others look great clean no marks. Did some good Lakers one in the 13 to 14 range. All released but one gill hooked laker. Nets in the truck :). So doing a lot of hand lining. LOL

Nice job we were out on Sunday with 30 + fish in the boat and had a few lamp rays on them but it is good to see its not as bad as last year. I will be on the water tomorrow with a charter if the weather permitting. Good luck stay after them.:);)

That is great news Sean. I know all about leaving stuff in the vehicle last time out it was my screw in 8 rod rack. Good thing I was solo I had them all over the floor of the boat. :lol:

Nice job going out of Myers tomorrow up to Aes hoping to have simpler results. Will post if I do any business.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app