Pole barn

I was planning on building a pole barn this summer but don't have the time to do it myself so now I'm looking to have it built for me. I'm looking to have a 40x48 barn with a 10' lean-to on the side. The building site is in rush,ny . If anyone on here has a company they would recommend please send me a message or call me at 585-269-0865

Thanks, Josh

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Finger Lakes Construction built two for me. Outstanding workmanship and service. Not the cheapest but I would definitely use them again if I was building another one.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app. No ,,m,

I did one myself about 5 years ago to store my camper. Took me forever and about killed me. I didn't even save much $ doing it myself. I just called this morning actually for a price to get another one put up. I'd highly recommend pioneer pole buildings. That's all they do. They're shop is about 30 mins from me in pa. Great prices an they do real nice work. They have stock building prices on their website. There's a Link at the bottom of their homepage that says current specials. Def give them a call. Girl I talked to today said once you get your permits they're about 4-5 weeks out but they'll be done in 2 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I'll second Pioneer Pole Building. I planned on building myself but then decided to go with them. My building is 40x64, 12' walls . They came and set the poles on a Tues, came back on a thurs and finished the bldg complete. I am very satisfied.

• 2 weeks later...

I would recommend clear panels in the roof, I have 4 clear panels in my pole barn that is 35 by 65 and u don't need to turn on light until dark out side. Do u walleye fish outa Henderson. We have a cottage on point peninsula and ben fishin that water my whole life.

my barn was built in 1985 and they don't leak a drop can work in ther all day with running no power. Light up the whole place, but I guess if you got the money to burn do it I will buy more fishing tackle.

I've been a contractor for 15 yrs. Building barns, roofing, siding, etc. ALL corrugated steel roofs leak eventually. And the polycarbonate panels degrade, though not as fast as fiberglass. Just trying to help another by passing on some real world experience.