Kings oh kings where are you.

Does anyone think a salmon over 25lbs is going to get put on the LOC board this summer? All year all i have heard was how it's been a struggle to put a 20lb in the boat. 

i already boated a 25 lb king 6 days before the derby started in 70 FOW off braddocks,wish i had caught that this week,talk about bad timing!!!

Thanks Raaven and all the others for your candid and  to-the-point information and comments. Love it.  
I am not a professional fisherman or even a semi-pro but love fishing with my buddy who owns a boat. I take in as much info as I can. 
But, I am a professional dog musher ( sprints and Mid distances ) and give rides/tours etc, up here in the Southern Tug Hill outside of Pulaski and know the importance of getting good quality information ( for me its race info and snow reports, lol  I know a far cry from fishing right?  ) so I greatly appreciate it.  

For me sitting around and waiting for the snow to fall isn't gonna happen. I get out there and FIND IT.  Call Quebec, do whatever it takes to get my dog team on snow sooner than better for a more productive season.  Sitting around and conditioning dogs on dirt roads gets old after a while so I can totally see the need to get out and FIND the fish like a few of you 'pros' are doing right now specifically Kings.   I REALLY appreciate the info and take it all in.  

Good luck everybody chas'n kings this weekend.  Thanks guys.  

Edited by Hounds