Otisco 7/3 morning troll

I got out with my neighbor at the campground, wayne, and captain eyes (brent) this morning to try and get my summer trolling pattern going. We had 4 of our 9 rods in and my outside board rod fires. Brent jumps on it, I clear the line we are letting out and after a good fight we have a nice 25" eye. We get lines out and probe rigger fires. Nice 22" eye on 1 of miss em's (jeff) spoons. Picked up a brown and missed 1 other eye. Ill be dialed in better tomorrow. Fish came 15-20 down over 60 fow. Pics shortly!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Very nice what side of the lake where you on . I can't fish for two more weekends . Overtime and on call have to make the extra money when I can . Hope to see you on the lake .Thanks again for the night fishing trip . Also have you had much luck with sr-9 shadraps . I just bought a bunch . Also bought some tdd 11 and 9.

Edited by fishinfreak

Way to go fella's nothing like a rod firing before you get half of your spread out, like always JT congrats to you, oh yea those eyes look as healthy on the inside as the outside, they are feeding themselves well, so feed them some of your favorite riggings and they will feed you as well.!!!   :yes:  :yes:  

Picked up 1 more tonight off a rigger 19 down over 50. Wind n rain made it a short troll and we surfed 2 1/2 footers back thru the causeway. Dogs had fun till the fireworks started. Hit it hard in the morning!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app