Hemlock cold front lock jaw-no bite

North wind.clearing skies....I knew the fish would be locked down,...but...sometimes a man has to do what he has to do.Go Fish!..I put in seth green mini-3 leader rigs and went south...Surface temp 74.clear water..some weeds on the surface.

Started off the launch and went south towards the pump house,,,tough to see the pump house while clad in green leaves...but its south on the west side about a mile,...1st big cove..then south before the 1st rock cliff.

Marked some bait 20'...few fish...went east and marked more bait with some small marks 20-35'...still no takers.I started at 645...and was #8 to launch based on trailers in the lot.

By 10 I was ready to pull it in,..stuff to do,..no hits,...I saw 2 guys pulled up on shore...One guy was in the back of the boat reeffing the crap on an old blue/white Johnson....

Long story short,..2 young buck took the tow and a half hour later we were all at the N end launch...Beats rowing.!! I was surprised to see my 9,9 pulled their 13' fiberglass along,..I had one guy..Kevin sit with me and tow the other to even things out,..

Th cold air kept the crowd away today,,,all in all..a good day on the water.!

Tight Lines.!

Good report Jim and WTG :yes:  on helping those guys out. A lot of people can relate to how vulnerable you can feel when the power goes and I'm sure those guys were real grateful for you helping them out.

Good report Jim and WTG :yes:  on helping those guys out. A lot of people can relate to how vulnerable you can feel when the power goes and I'm sure those guys were real grateful for you helping them out.

yes indeed,..We have been there once before,..LoL..I told these guys they would have been Late for dinner,,,if they were paddling,...seeing they did not have oars suited for the boat,.! Just a couple plastic paddles,...Jeeez,! ...I fell short of giving them the ole man lecture,..and they were very happy to take the tow..!..oh,..and help someone else if you can!!surprised a 9.9 got em where they needed to go,..!Thanks for checkin in,..best of luck...running out of Woodville in the AM...

report later!