Seneca or kueka

Hi all I'm just coming back off a neck injury. I fished with a few of the members a couple years ago but had to cut back due to my injured neck but I was wondering how Seneca or kueka was fishing for lakers and what not. Going crazy and haven't been up that way for awhile so I was just wondering how things are

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Last time out Keuka was stuffed with fleas o matter what type of line or diameter was used. Jigging is the major option.

Cayuga has been great the past few weeks. Caught a lot of Lakers. 100-160FoW has been good. Downriggers stacked 40-70ft. And two Seth Green rigs 5-8 leaders down have been very productive!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

8 leaders? Seneca has been steady for the last few days. Not setting the world on fire, but consistent. New lures being field tested. Post results tomorrow. Hoping to fish one more day, need riders for tomorrow. Leaving for home soon. Seneca is a good bet right now. My thoughts.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I've never been to Cayuga. Seneca is about a 45 min drive and kueka is roughly the same for me so I don't wonder to far and work is killing me right now so any info is good info and testing new lures huh what kind are we talking there

On a Seth Green rig you have a bead chain every 10-15ft. After you hook your lures on your first 5 bead chains were letting out another 3-5 for out depth. So we're running around 120-160ft. Down. I meant to type bead chains instead of leaders. Lol all three days we fished Cayuga we launched out of Dean's cove and headed south. We had good luck on the east side of the lake every time. I couldn't keep my UV SSW in the water the first two days!!! We caught over 30 fish both days. The downrigger rods were firing like crazy!!! UV boy/girl and burnt chicken wing were also great colors. Orange spoons and green also took a lot of fish.

I've been hearing orange is the key. I've never done my summer time trolling so I have no clue. I normally do great in the winter but summer time it's almost like I've never fished the lakes before lol

Orange and anything brass or copper colored has been working well on both Seneca and Cayuga. Starting out at 100-140fow would be a good start in the morning. we didn't have a fish hawk so we were just kinda winging it. Lol

I've never been to Cayuga. Seneca is about a 45 min drive and kueka is roughly the same for me so I don't wonder to far and work is killing me right now so any info is good info and testing new lures huh what kind are we talking there

Great lakes lures. # 35's # 44's some aluminum KW's, several new colors. Report of the weekend results is in the topic I posted regarding the Field Test Trip

Jason