Put down in 75 fow straight out at 6, slow going in the chop. Not much doing, lots of bait down about 80 over 100, not many marks. Did have one fish on, but briefly. Pretty much as soon as I pulled the rod, cranked down and pulled back up, it broke off. We think it hit one of the wire lines. Lost those two spoons, nbk down 70 with a monkey puke cheated. Nasty current out there to the west. Stayed in 100-130 as the wind was coming up, and boat control got difficult.

That was it, got to be a little rough by 9 with about 4 footers. Ran two flasher/flies on dipsies, but no hits. Seemed to be letting up just slightly when we headed in at 10. Only saw a couple other boats out, might try out of Hughes tomorrow. Surface temp about 69-70 for what it's worth.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I cut my trip short today too. i had a young crew and the lake was moving pretty good. i motored to the east about a mile and set up but between wind, currents, and waves i was not getting speed dialed in and was not feelin it so to speak. i saw a couple boats on my way in. i was in a PY intruder. better luck next time. i saw the bait on bottom too and no hooks in it. not the trip i envisioned but thats mother nature for ya!