Otisco 7-6 walleyes n browns

Tim, wayne, and I trolled from 5 to 9 this morning and went 9 for 9. 3 nice eyes and 2 little browns and 4 holdover browns. Thermocline is the key on the depth...there is about 2-3 active feet to work. Browns hit EVERYTHING I put down as long as depth was spot on...walleyes wanted perch pattern tdd11's. Faster we went the more we caught...everybody says you lose more fish with braid....im 19 for 20 on walleye this year trolling...and the dropped fish was operator error! Beautiful morning finally flat and calm. I think the night casting bite is still on, but ill fish in the daylight now that I can troll em.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

justin,your on a roll this year,congrats on the great fishing! I'm hooked on Lake Erie now with box out days of walleyes.Thanks for offering me fishing time with you on Otisco,I'll try to take you up on that later this summer if I can,busy with charters.

There are slips to rent here at the campground. Im Justin...Tracy is my better half. Walleye event is the 19th. I will be updating the post later with the latest list of who is in...I think we need a boat or 2 again.

Brent,

They are spoiled...you are getting there too! Lol. Wayne did the filleting while Tim took Tracy and I to the Amber firemans breakfast so I guess everyone made out! Campground life is good!

Brent and I gave it a try last night trolling for a couple hours between storms. Fish were in tight and we either should have been casting or gotten out earlier. All we got for our efforts was 2 rock bass and a nice boat ride. I guess I was due for a skunk....27 trips out with an eye...streak over...Tracy and I are gonna try some mid day trolling today and see what haappens.