Hemlock 7-6-14

Hey Nice trip. The smallies in there are very responsive to trolling deep divers. A lot of fun. Had to be beautiful down there. I took.a walk around Vitale Park north end Conesus.

Conjested mess this weekend.

post-139594-0-63395500-1404695439_thumb.jpgpost-139594-0-63395500-1404695439_thumb.jpgpost-139594-0-63395500-1404695439_thumb.jpg

Caught these two today biggest laker 12lbs- 4 oz and biggest perch 14" to date from theer...did three other lakers around the same depth. Nice temperature break at 34 feet down. Beautiful day out there!!!

Chuck and Nathan

post-139594-0-60851800-1404695464_thumb.jpg

Nice Laker.Laker Taker.//I am going to guess the Cooler put the spots on that big ole boy.. :)

I was at the launch Fri when it was 55 degrees,...the cold kept some folks away.But at 645am I was #8..So,your advise to trout hunter is spot on,...I started fishing Hemlock when it was a one lane mud road back in there.....Ease of access has opened up the flood gates to car top-canoes and anything that floats....No Problem with the lake size,..However the launch can get abit congested while the folks grab their starbuck Lat'es and such..some folks hang in the launch waiting for others to join them,..That will plug it up ina hurry...Especially if you use a Trailer like I do,..

Early Bird gets the worm,..Early fisherman,..get a parking spot.Be safe! Nice fish..again.!

RK, Your right on with the spots....He went on ice right after we caught him...ready for the smoker..I remember those days of the mud road...can remember pulling out of there and the truck probably weighed twice what it normally would have....and man it was like iron coming off. But it had advantages! Good luck out there!