Seneca 7-4 to 7-6

Was lucky enough to make it out each morning the last three days.

Friday we started on the west side just north of glenora at 5:30. didn't have our first hit until 7. That came on a ten color but was dropped. Landed a decent lake on the 180 wire shortly after that and dropped another about 15 minutes later. Really wish i could have seen that one but cant win them all.

Saturday we made it out with some friends a little later then normal. Set lines a 8 in front of savern heading north and didn't move a rod for two hours. We decided to head back to watkins and as im picking up my girlfriend grabed the dipsy and landed a nice laker on the 250 wire. My buddy landed a nice lls on the same sd/fly a few miles north of us salt a few hours later.

Sunday was a short trip. Only fish was a beautiful rainbow on the 45 rigger, flt bright and early. All and all it was a great weekend to be on the water even though it was slow fishing.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-154473-14046905766936_thumb.jpg

post-154473-14046905920625_thumb.jpg

post-154473-14046906059738_thumb.jpg

post-154473-14046906284396_thumb.jpg

Nice job, and some good looking fish! Fishing wasn't at it's best this weekend, but still wasn't too bad. Always nice to get out and catch a few.  

Another guy who fishes with his girlfriend! Way to go, it don't get any better than that! In my experience, couples that fish together have excellent bonds. Makes for a great relationship.  

Thanks guys, the quality of fish was great just not the numbers. Im lucky to have someone who enjoys fishing. Helps me make for more time spent one the water thats for sure!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Lake Ontario United mobile app