July 19th LOU walleye event on Otisco Lake

Sounds like fun. Wish i could make it down, jst packing up for a weekend long batchlor party at our huntin camp. Have fun and good job putting this tourney together united we are! Will be checking the results wen i get back. Looks like a awsome lake to fish with the rooling hills in the back ground as i have seen in the background of the pics posted on lou, at that point the fish are just a bonus, wit a miniute that is always the case. Good luck to all and hope yas slamem!

Justin you deserve a lot of credit for doing all you did and "hosting" the event. You have certainly also enhanced the profile of Otisco and stocking issues etc. with your posts and commentary as well. I was really sorry I couldn't make it there this time but hopefully next time. :yes: 

Thanks Les! Like you I truly enjoy the LOU community and do what I can to promote the outdoors. Its our responsibility to pass on the outdoors to the next generation. You have a standing invite! Im thinking KINGS if you wanna plan a day on the big pond...hint hint!