TROJANS TAKING OVER LAKE O!

??????? I'm lost :?

They're talking about 10 Meter Trojan Boats (33 feet), usually powered with twin 454 inboards. Lots of Charters use em, 13' beam, real nice fishing platform, gotta cost a mint to fill up though.

Tim

Yankee you are right about them sucking too much gas, but that boat has to be the best boat to be out on in rougher water. Not that other boats can't take the 3-5 footers, but with the length and the 12 foot beam they are way more stable in the water. The gas bill does have to suck though. Not that anyone's gas bill is good these days!!!!!!

Its a thirteen foot beam guys!

And YES we do have an association and have had one for years.

We are planning on taking over ALL the gas right before the ProAms. You guys may get better fuel enconomy with those "little toys" you call boats but starting at the Niagara ProAm you won't be able to buy your 15 gallons of gas. Its all going into the Trojan Fleet! 275 gallons PER BOAT! Its called "eliminating the competition"....LOL!

Actually, the fuel economy is not that bad on a 10 Meter. For its size, weight and power plants the 10 Meter Trojan is on par with any other larger sport boat. You really see some fuel consumption when you open the four barrels and do an eighty mile run (2 gallons per mile) but, for normal everyday charters I only burn about 25 gallons a day.

SOOOO....watch the water this summer you Pro Amers. The Trojan fleet will be sucking up all the fuel right before the tournaments leaving the rest of you with fumes and forced to fish the pierheads.

Paul

Trojan Owners Association

Vice Chairman

PS>...Yankee--the next time you get "blown off" in Wilson we'll take out my 10 Meter gas hog and then YOU can want one TOO....HA!

Ok be honest guys. Am I the only one who was expecting a story about a floating condom?

You can turn-in a few zillion condom wrappers and get a free boat!!!!! :lol:

and if you find 365 used ones you can make it into a tire and call it a Good Year?

Its a thirteen foot beam guys!

And YES we do have an association and have had one for years.

We are planning on taking over ALL the gas right before the ProAms. You guys may get better fuel enconomy with those "little toys" you call boats but starting at the Niagara ProAm you won't be able to buy your 15 gallons of gas. Its all going into the Trojan Fleet! 275 gallons PER BOAT! Its called "eliminating the competition"....LOL!

SOOOO....watch the water this summer you Pro Amers. The Trojan fleet will be sucking up all the fuel right before the tournaments leaving the rest of you with fumes and forced to fish the pierheads.

Paul

Trojan Owners Association

Vice Chairman

PS>...Yankee--the next time you get "blown off" in Wilson we'll take out my 10 Meter gas hog and then YOU can want one TOO....HA!

Hey Paul ...... we'll see if there is any gas left after all the "little guys"

beat you in to get to the pumps...

:lol::lol:

See you soon, looks like another great year!!

I grew up fishing on the first 10 meter Trojan on Lake O, and it is still running strong. When you can still control your speed in 4 foot waves, and still catch fish, there has to be something right going on with that boat. My boat is only 16 and 1/2 feet, and I catch fish out of that but I cannot be out there in anything over two and a half footers. Having your riggers 6 feet apart really helps. Look out at the Niagara pro -am because this year I'm going to be handling the rods on team TROUTMAN. - Mick

Trojan Yachts...

Feel the Ride. Live the Legend.

LOL....Im almost sure your screen name was on the back of that other Trojan. SO, Im taking it that ts a new boat for you? I also dont think we have ever met.

YT-

We have actually met at the GCBA meetings and at a couple of the Pro-Ams...I am on Team Sure Strike/Maui Jim. I actually bought the boat in the fall of '06, but put a new top on last year, so it looks much different...the old one was a bright green. Looking forward to another fun year on the Big O.

Tom

Alright now I know who you are! Im bad with names but faces Im good with. Im sorry you had to put up with Eye Guy's mouth for that Niagara tourney! You guys musta been sh**'n ur pants!