Seneca 7/9 south end

Fished out of Watkins this morning with my dad and nephew. Got in just before 8 and packed it in about 1230. Went 4 for 4, all LLS. 2 were 4 and 6 lbs, the other 2 were bitty cookie cutters, maybe 1 lb. The bigger 2 are already eaten! The little guys will be bigger next time.

Both of the keepers came off a green FLT spoon on the downrigger, 55 in 130 just north of the salt plant. The little guys were around 30 in the same area. Lots of bait and marks on the graph on the east and west sides. Lots of small fish up shallow and bigger marks were generally 50-80 in 100-150. We couldn't have asked for a better day!

post-148608-14049493380373_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice! Silvers seem to rule the south end right now. No lakers I take it?

Not a one. I assume the graph had a few I could see. 3-4 hooks right on the bottom all together. We even tried brighter colored spoons up high for browns and rainbows, but nothing was interested. I haven't had a brown in my boat this year yet!

Thanks for the report. I have a tournament this weekend. Any sign of the nasty flees?

No fleas that I could tell. I run Blood Run Sea Flee line, so maybe that had something to do with it. Weeds on the other hand...west side was clean, east side was loaded.

Edited by codybuehler