Seneca Any Seneca Flees or Weed Pods

I've got a FLTA Captains Challenge Tournament this weekend on Seneca. Any sign of the nasty FLEA'S? Wanted to do a pre-fish. Just running out of time. I know the flees pop up in certain areas while other areas will be clear. I also heard possible floating weed pods. Any info on that?

Yes. My hydro lifter failed on cyl 7 exhaust. Gotta take apart top end to to repairs no time with the wedding planning and the big day in a couple weekends. Then vacation and another wedding. So we'll be taking a hiatus this season..

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

As for the weeds, there were plenty of weeds last weekend. I fished both south and north ends. Long point area had tons of weeds, and some piles were half the size of the boat. Wind kicked up sunday and instead of piles they were just everywhere. so, i'm guessing they will be a problem this weekend as well. I don't mind when they pile up, easy to steer around. I always try to fish the weeds, seem to be where the fish are.  Good luck this weekend! We will be fishing that tourny as well. Launching from Severne. 

Jason