any C-dory owners out there?

I'm looking at my next boat (aren't we all?) i was wondering if anyone out there has ever or currently owns a C-Dory. I was looking at the 22 angler and I was wondering if I can power it with twin 40s. would it be enough power? would it be better or more economical than a single 90hp? How would this boat do in the Lake ontario Chop?

Can you buy one in Ontario Canada?

THanks

That's the beauty of a c-dory its a dispalcement hull with a flat bottom. Suposed to plain at 5 to 9 knts. Only urequires a 90hp to hit 30 knts. And it sips gas

that is the beauty of a displacement hull the c dory is based on the lines of both the Carolina dory and the pacific dory the boat is going to handle any bad surf well its designed for ocean use how ever not fast ocean use.  the old saying of a dory is it will get you back long after you wanted to be back in a storm.  very stable but you will take a pounding.  the pacific dorys are beach launched ply wood boats used in Oregon to chase king salmon they are all 18 - 22 ft and they take them right in the surf and launch them and then drive them up on to the beach to load them on trailers. most of those boats plane out with 40- 60 hp motors.     Excellent bad weather boats but hard on the back will always get you home