Wanted Wanted big boy stuff

Hey Ray,

It's not trolling setups but do have some fluke rigs and hooks (i think they were for stripers for eels) I'm looking to get rid of if your interested. I can take some pics and send them to you tonight. Let me know.

I have some Tormentor lures I could part with. I paid about $45 a piece for them, but they are doing me no good sitting in my shed. I would sell them cheap if you want them. I don't know what type of fishing your doing, but these are for fast trolling. They run at 12-15 mph, which if your not used to can take some getting used to. We caught tons of mahi, tuna and wahoo on them fishing the gulf stream out of Oregon Inlet (devil's hole). 

Jason

yea jason i would like to see them just a short drive for me (corning) we use the xrap 20 and 30 for slower 7 mph trollin..but the high speed has been workin well for wahoo,great eating....If i still had my boat up here i would try those x raps here (L.O.) seems like the speed would deteer the trash fish (browns and lakers)could cover twice the water and if ya found a pod of salmon slow down and deploy the reg stuff

I have squid bars both 30"-48" plus birds, daisy chains, plus I'm also looking to sell a Penn 130 Complete set up for tuna if anyone's interested. Pm me I can send pics via email or text.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United