shout out to Tom Allen

I'd like to thank Tom for his great service through the 4th of July Holiday and to congratulate him on yesterday's big Salmon.  Always do business local if you can.  And, his flies are the best!!

Tom,

Congratulations to you and to Stephanie on her big brown, you two deserve it and thanks for everything you do for the fishery.  Thanks again for all the fun at the Oak last month.  If I ever get out to the Oswego area, I'll be sure to bring the raspberry jelly doughnuts.

Take care,

Jim

I'd like to thank Tom for his great service through the 4th of July Holiday and to congratulate him on yesterday's big Salmon. Always do business local if you can. And, his flies are the best!!

+1

Tom is the real deal. He's one of "us guys" who has seen the lake rise from the ashes and loves Lake Ontario, Oswego, and Salmonoids with every fiber of his being. I can see these days he is happiest leading his awesome, cohesive tourny team into the fray.

We really appreciate all he and Steph do for the Lake O tourny scene and all the support they give. I think they like "lighting up" the LOC derby board a little too much, making it much tougher for all of us! LOL

Thanks all, much appreciated

I have many idols, peers, and those I consider legends, how could one go wrong looking up to those leading the way

As far as putting time and concern into the fishery its a fun ride to watch and very rewarding

The A-TOM-MIK gig is a tough one to keep up with, glad I am still making anglers happy with our service, when the Kings or BT's are biting its tough to work, lol

We try to do our best and Steph has incorporated every aspect of this business into into her own life, again I'm blessed

Sure do hope I am not tortured in a future life for my many blessings in this one :wondering:

Thanks so much

Tom