Got out as the sun rose this am. Lake is like glass. Setup in 80 fow headed north in search mode. Hooked up on our first screamer at 0700 90' back on the wire over 200 fow. White green dot spinny. post-149874-14050767478801_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I'm in olcott as well right now. Dropped in at 175 at about 8. 10 pound king on a light green/pearl glow SD and fly at about 9:30. Small steelie on the lead shortly after. Took a good shot on the same SD at about 10:30 but no one home. Same thing on the lead at around 11. Mostly north troll all day, all action between 350-400 fow.

I'm in olcott as well right now. Dropped in at 175 at about 8. 10 pound king on a light green/pearl glow SD and fly at about 9:30. Small steelie on the lead shortly after. Took a good shot on the same SD at about 10:30 but no one home. Same thing on the lead at around 11. Mostly north troll all day, all action between 350-400 fow.

Same here been mostly on a north troll all day between 400-500 fow

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished olcott/ Wilson this morning-forgot my phone-440' of water top 50'- steelhead city! Boated 10 hooked like 20. Pinks and oranges off riggers and 110 wire. Good to be back on the O. Almost forgot what drag sounded like fishing Erie the last month and a half . My dad and I had a great time

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Kings are back!!! Just landed a triple 450 fow. 220 wire with a Mt Dew spinny & green fly took a 20 lb king. 100 wire with a white green dot spinny & white fly took a mid teen king and 45 rigger with a UV glow frog spoon took a 19 lb king. Costly though the rigger fish seemed to be the smallest so I let it ride costly mistake as it tangled and spun the middle of my 300 copper. It's toast or I now have two 150 coppers!!

Talk about total chaos my lab Dawson pulled the kill switch on the motor in the middle of all the excitement! Thanks to my beautiful wife Gabby not panicking like me and calmly started the motor, corralled the dog and netted all three fish. She's a keeper!