Wanted Still looking for a Penn Yan Predator or Prowler, 1995 or newer

Here's a link I found on the InterWeb.  I've seen Tons of Great Boat on here some are local other are around the Great Lakes area.  Good Luck in your Search....Oh BTW there are 4 Predators on this link.

http://www.pennyanboats.com/fiberglass.htm

Some nice looking boats...A lot of them seem to have been used in saltwater though.

You're right Mike, you never know the extent of salt water corrosion, I live 12 miles from the Atlantic Ocean and refuse to put my Baha in it. The first one looks pretty mint.

You're right Mike, you never know the extent of salt water corrosion, I live 12 miles from the Atlantic Ocean and refuse to put my Baha in it. The first one looks pretty mint.

Yeah it does Pete, but look at the rust in the last 2 pics. Makes you wonder what might be going on inside that engine. I'm just paranoid about saltwater. At least it has freshwater cooling which minimizes the saltwater passage.

Edited by MikeyP

You are absolutely correct Mike. I double clicked on the engine picture and you can plainly see extensive salt water corrosion. Nice call, I guess the only option would be to repower if someone was real interested. Of course the interested buyer would always look into a Baha, :)

I currently own a PY and have had it since 1992. Time is on my side as there are no problems with it. Am I partial? Yes but my second choice WOULD be a Baha.

You guys are going to love this! It’s my wife that wants another boat!

Am I going to say NO? Heel no! The most important thing is to keep her happy, right?

My wife forced me to buy a 22' grady white a few yrs. ago,  I couldn't say no either!  lol   Good luck with your search.

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, if it was a bit newer I'd consider it. He dropped the price by 2k in the last few days. That boat currently has a salmon on the LOC Leader board. A newer PY is getting very hard to locate. There's a 1996 Predator in Henderson and also a Rampage in Kingston. But are a bit too high priced.