We got a short am in today before the storms hit. We set up at 5:45 in 100 fow and pointed her north. With only 3 rods in, the 100 rigger popped and we were into a good king. That fish came from about 110 fow and went maybe 16 lbs on a mag seasick waddler. the screen looked fantastic from 110-140, and we worked that water north to south all morning, fighting the strong south wind and stupid current. We would end up taking 3 more shots- another nice king on a 200 dipsey with green dot spinny, a small king on a small glow stinger on a slider and a brown on a mag crab face. We packed it in at 9 to avoid the storms and got in just in time. Temp was perfect- 50 down 75 feet. Most shots came 70-100 down. A decent short day all things considered.post-143448-14052904779818_thumb.jpgpost-143448-14052905368225_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm glad to hear the good stories from yesterday - I took my 1st skunk of the year and was beat to death to add insult to injury!! The only fun we had was watching that pink rod in the next boat over bent over it seemed like the entire morning...