SCS ANNOUNCEMEMT!

This year the Sandy Creek Shootout is proud to announce it's first Big Fish Friday Tournament! Will be held Friday July 25th the day before the the SCS. Due to the lower amount of entries on our Sunday event we will be moving it to Friday to spike more interest and make for a great weekend of fishing. The entery fee wil be $50.00 and will be cash only. Payouts will be determined by the number of boats that enter at a 1 to 4 payout ( 20 boats top 5 teams get paid). All teams entered MUST be Iine no later the 3:30 pm and no earlier than 2:30pm at East Fork Pro Marine.More info to come soon but just wanted to get the word out as we are only 2 weeks away and this was a last minute decision. Feel free to contact me with any questions on here or at 585-355-1509.

Thanks Matt

SCS

Edited by JakeyBaby

We are looking to enter again this year. Whom should I send a check to and is the entry fee $150.00 again?

Thanks. We are looking forward to it.

Jack

Team Rabid Weasel

Ok again this event is going to be cash only and I am the one collecting the $$( not pay pal). So if you want in contact me, the sooner the better. You can fish from any port for BFF only, not the Shootout. Since this is a late announcement I will take payments no later than 9pm Thursday July 24th. Again must be in line no later than 3:30pm at East Fork Pro Marine.

Some people have to work on Friday like part of my team... They are disappointed in that decision sorry.. I'll have to see..

cent frum my notso smart fone

Unfortunately we only get about 8 teams on Sunday.

Sorry for any inconvenience this puts on anyone and there team. That was definitely not the intentions of the move especially since the SCS is a tournament directed towards EVERYONE not just the big tournament guys. But like Scott said with the low numbers of Sundays entries, the move was made to better the overall tournament. Again sorry and hope everyone can still make it.

Edited by JakeyBaby

New list- Updated 7/22

1. Double D

2. Jakey Baby

3. Silver Fox

4. Miss Demeanor

5. Rigger Us

6. Mr. Breeze

7. Nothing But Net

8. Scottsman II

9. Legacy

10.Rigged