my best photo ever

let a 5lb laker go and mr .eagle got him what a pic how fortunate to experience such a moment

How cool ,This happen to me in BC Canada,fishing trout caught a small one under the size limit so i throw it back it did't make it ,The next think my boy said look at the 2 birds ,2 osprey but they were chicken they  just flew around for like 10 min.then a big eagle came in .He sounded like a jet plane as this all; happen about 25 feet away from us .This was the coolest thing i ever seen.

Nice picture

Same thing happened to us while on a fly in trip in Canada

We hooked a pike and let it go before it was ready, it was struggling on the surface and an Eagle came down and picked it up less than 20 yards from the boat.

Pretty neat to see but we were unable to get a picture

One of our guides up in Canada said, "Pay attention, you only get to see this once.". He then threw a small walleye into the air where, unbeknownst to us an eagle was circling. You can guess the rest...right out of the air! Birds of prey are so cool...

this pic came from lake champlain in ny. amazing  my boy said look dad a big bird is trying to get our fish I turned around and saw a the eagle 15 ft from the boat . so the next  laker I caught I let go and got the camera ready sure as crap that eagle came out o his pearch and came and grabbed it