Thieves

If anybody out there knows of anyone who magically aquired two used cannon riggers, (one with my sub troll connection on it) two yellow- eagle dipsy poles with great lakes 47 reels, and 2 big John planer masts send me a pm its really to bad there's people out there who suck that much. At the very least I'm hoping this will raise awareness for the people like myself who feel that it's ok to leave gear in your covered boat. Boat was in Williamson incident was around July 4th weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

when someone  rips off  a fishermans gear  its only punishable one way.   I had a friend of mine  loose 4 garcia 6500 line counters on fenwick  methods  rods   im still looking  for those, dont that suck coming to your boat in the morning  and **** is missing.

Appreciate it but insufishent gave me two rods at the ramp when I had just discovered my gear was gone. Met him that morning, good to know the polar opposite of the stealing scum does exist.

Keep an eye on ebay and also might be good to check pawn shops in the area

I was just about to say the same thing. A few years ago, same thing happened to me, but one item was a gun. I called the sheriff's and filled a report, then started checking pawn shops. On my 3rd stop I found my stuff. Never did get the gun back.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If anybody out there knows of anyone who magically aquired two used cannon riggers, (one with my sub troll connection on it) two yellow- eagle dipsy poles with great lakes 47 reels, and 2 big John planer masts send me a pm its really to bad there's people out there who suck that much. At the very least I'm hoping this will raise awareness for the people like myself who feel that it's ok to leave gear in your covered boat. Boat was in Williamson incident was around July 4th weekend.

Was your boat at a marina in the water or at your home? I only ask because I got hit a couple of years ago while my boat was in the water. I was one of dozens from different marinas to get stuff stolen. If someone is hitting up the marinas again I'd like to know. Thanks.