Starcraft Superfisherman

EYE SPY

Sorry, forgot my link from craigslist was deleted. Its a 1993, 3.0L Mercruiser. Bravo I outdrive. It comes with everything in the pics, 2 cannon mag 5 hs, 4 traxstech holders, Michigan stinger triple rod trees. New last year lowrance elite 7hdi with ram mount. Also all safety gear will be included. PM or call for more details...315-955-9908

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by EYE SPY

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, forgot my link from craigslist was deleted. Its a 1993, 3.0L Mercruiser. Bravo I outdrive. It comes with everything in the pics, 2 cannon mag 5 hs, 4 traxstech holders, Michigan stinger triple rod trees. New last year lowrance elite 7hdi with ram mount. Also all safety gear will be included. PM or call for more details...315-955-9908

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile a

Edited by MikeyP

• 2 weeks later...

One final push, the boat will be going into indoor storage next week and will no longer be available to hear run for prospective buyers. If it doesn't sell next week its going off the market and most likely won't go back on in the spring...

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a crazy good deal.. Someone has to buy it.  If this was around when I bought my FishMaster 196, I would have bought it in a heartbeat.  That boat with the 3.0 probably does 40MPH and is extremely good on gas.  Trolling bag out each side in the front will get you down to 1.3-1.5 MPH SOG and allow you to troll with the main if you dont want a kicker.  Someone should suck this up while they can.

Edited by jimalbert