Early Winter ?

Gill-T

I saw two 120 class suburban bucks that appeared to have fully developed antlers already.  I always thought the fastest growing period was mid-July to mid-August.  Make me wonder if we are in for another bad winter. 

Saw a buck yesterday with only the start of a six point rack in full velvet. Maybe yours dropped early and started early. It was a strange spring.

Bite your tongue!

x 2!!  lol

Our trail cam pics are showing slower to normal growth for this time of year in central Wyoming county.  Early drops last season?  With more "growing season" left, it makes you wonder how big they might get.

Shawn

I saw 2 bucks yesterday on the way to my hidden woods food plots. One was a nice 8 and yes, looked like a lot of horn already for time of year. I'm busy killing and clearing small spots for greens for late season. Tried this last year for first time, I had daily visits on whitetail no plow stuff all season, stayed green until snow flew and deer were in there heavy at the end of March. Cameras do wonders keeping track of the deer.