After a couple trips with yankee on the bass boat I decided to get some rods bent trolling out of sandy creek.

Fishing by 8 with my father, brother in law, and 3 year old nephew on board. Came out of sandy creek and headed East, found real good water color and temps all the way down. Entertaining the young in, and family and trying to catch fish was the name of the game. Actually FIRETIGER was the name of the game. It was a slow pick all day ended up 4 for 6 all browns around 5-6 pounds. With all fish being taken on firetiger rogues.

Stopped in front of cowsuckers creek to try our luck at casting and break up the trolling for a bit. I worked the trolling motor while my father and brother in law cast sticks in firetiger and black silver. First cast BANG, hooked up! Brother in law with a nice trout on 6 pound test! I set up cole with a small spoon on his spider man rod just to occupy him and he actuallt got bit and had a trout on for a few headshakes. It was a riot!!

Was a good day on the water with my family while catching fish.

CIMG2822.jpg

Notice the new line of spiderman fishing rods you can use when you come aboard my boat!

CIMG2832.jpg

Captain Cole is on the fish, he says the fish are shallow change up the rods!

CIMG2836.jpg

Another brownie that cole helped reel in!

CIMG2827.jpg

We lost a fish, Ahhhhhhhh!

CIMG2840.jpg

My father with the last one of the day, crossing infront of the creek for a "one more pass before we go"

The lake kicked up and we were hungry so it was off to lunch then home for a nap! :D:D

Awesome report Jax...way to get the kids involved! They're the future of our sport and it looks to me like you have Cole hooked for life. LOVE the Spiderman poles. Where can I get some of those for my boat? :)

Hey jax we went out of sandy around 7 and went east and found like 40-42 temps and only hooked up 2 time in the afternoon went west and found 44-46 temps and in about a hour45 min hooked up 7 times and we were also real close to shore my inside board was probley only in 4-5 fow and that took most the hits

Jeeeeeweeeeeeeeee! Nice way to start out the season :D. Billy wants to know how many yards of line those spiderman reels hold :shock: :lol: ..

Hey got another "chef" fisherman to join us. Jason Walker from Locus Hill loves to fish. I'm gonna swap out time on the boat for some time on the ponds at the coarse to bass fish. There's some monsters in there :D He lives near me so we can all hook up and shoot the breeze some time.

Hoping to get in the water this week too :D:D:D:D

Good eye mike good eye.

They are working great so far, I think im going to use them for my big boards also, got some accudepth 27lcs for em. Cant wait till I cant get out for kings!!!

My wire rods are giving me the puppy dog face everytime I walk by them. :shock: I tell them soon, your time is coming just be patient.

headin out in the mornin wind/wave depending

jax

Jax my son's first time out on a boat with me,(and our first run of the boat) we hooked a nice 4-5 lb coho on a leadcore which he helped me reel in. First boat, first fish, Many memories to come. Someday when you have a family of your own it will be the same way. The best thing we can do for our children is to teach them to fish.- Mick

Jax,

Nice job! Our rig is still buried in the back of a barn (miscommunication on when we needed it out) and it has to go to Ras for a pump before hitting the water. Soon, though...

Billy,

I might list a few Spiderman poles on the classified page, if you're interested:) My girl's six now, and it's "Barbie" or nothing.

Get on 'em!

Gator