First time out on Sunday. Should have went Saturday. Water was calm. Sunday had 4-5ft swells which I presume would scatter fish. It was restricting for getting closer than 15ft of water. Long lines and J13's 2hours and nothing.

I noticed no one talks about South shore West of Niagara. I'll try to be that guy. I thinks its helpful to get reports of where the fish are moving in this huge lake. I'm no pro staffer but I'll try to keep up on the proper lingo. This is a great Forum, thanks to all involved.

Walt

walrusb,we do are part on the east side of the river and skienmachine will sometimes slip up and give a canadian waters report.rumor goes that area west should be stacked with salmon bout now.id be willing to bet there are a few fish being caught over there but if anyone spilled too many beans .the canadian license sales would skyrocket near the border.ill be patient for a couple weeks till erie warms and the migration gets going full steam.

Yea! Im sure that some fish are being taken. Dont be fooled by " the grass is always greener on the otherside of the fence." Its looking much greener on your side right now. But, the weather was stinky on Sunday.

I'll post my results truthfully. Its lonley fishing out here.