We'll not a stellar weekend for me, but all in all motor ran good from last weekends debacle with the fuel primer solenoid. Also able to fish with signalman sat am so had good company. We were only able to muster a couple of Small kings after a bunch of knockoffs on a FF black dot spin. Nice am to be out though. 7/20- Didn't wake up this am, that sucked but able to get out tonight for a quick trip. There were some highlights, managed to grab my port downrigger ball with the back one from a king that absolutely wanted to make a mess. Didn't lose anything, even the probe and netted the fish. Wanted to blame my driver but she's too cute. Was able to congratulate Dipsey Ranger on my way in, nice job placing in the pro am. Also a shout out to a gentleman (didn't catch his name) who nailed a 19 lb coho all by himself tonight. What a fish and great story.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Thanks for the report. What depths/temps were you working for this trip?

It has been slow for me fishing out of Hughes so far this year. Have you been running east or west at all to look for more fish?

Thanks,

Tom

Tom, it seems ive headed straight out most times, last time out, Sun night I was west more towards bear creek.  Depths ive been hunting are 170 - 200, wanted to go out to 400 Sun night but got the itch and stopped at 250 to set up and never went out any further uggg.

oh forgot, temps, most shots were on the 100 - 110 rigger which was 42 -45 degrees down there.  Couldnt by a bite on the 80 - 70 ft riggers.  Still working the chinook divers for depth.  was running them at 230 thinking that they were 90 ft but when i dropped back to 300 it screamed so im thinking thats the depth I need to run them at but I may be wrong.

Thanks for the shout out frogger I did same didn't get up in rain went out at noon.day before had lot releases out in 450 fow down forty to sixty every hit was on cheater watched 5 out 7 spit spoon twenty feet behind boat before I could get rod in my hand graphed a lot of bait. Sunday complete opposite went out to 600 no fish no bait came in to 180 found line bait 100 fish huge school 95-115 put riggers down in spread 110 fires turns into fifty min fight and huge coho in the net nice night glad to here you didn't loose any riggin