not much better this week end , the browns were in the 10-12 lb class and 1 small king about 12 lbs , only saw I boat in the bay and not a single boat in front of ninemile ,fished 110' to 225' very few marks also--it can only get better ????/

Went out of little salmon Friday and got two kings between 6:00 and 10:00 am. First came 90 down over 147 fow on green dot / black dot pro-am

paddle with home made green hammer type fly in front of the plant.

Second came in 160 fow on green glow spinny with agua trans fly out 320 on mag walker deeper diver also in front of the plant.

First fish 16 lbs. Second fish 21 lbs.

Went out Sunday and found temperature had gone from 90 ft on Friday to around 75 ft. Had a couple releases on rigger with white green dot spinny with powder blue fly

but no one home.

Also had a good rip on the same setup above ( Green glow spinny and Aqua trans fly) with Walker deeper diver but again no fish.

Called it quits around 11:00 am.

Beautiful weekend on the lake.

Forgot to mention that on Friday I had a nice fish on but eventually lost on a Big Weenie cut bait rig

that was white with UV and teasers that matched. Large bait head for whole or large cut Alewives.

out 300 on 3 setting Walker deeper diver in magnum.

Went 6 for 6 in front of sandy pond Sunday. 1 decent king the rest Lakers. All except one on blue hologram flasher and blue UV fly right on the bottom between 120 and 160. Made a 9 year olds day!

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-150486-140597084306_thumb.jpg

Freespirit, should have moved west where I told you we were on Saturday. Had good fishing for this time of year. 7 for 10 or so each morning, mostly mature kings, with 1 or 2 lakers each day. 150-250 fow, 80-100 down (100 was best). Spoons and FF but, FF better. 400 and 450 coppers were hot, mag dipsies at 200 on setting 1.5, #1 dipsies setting 2.5 out over 300.