Flasher fly

Usually 10' or more. I run mine from 15-20' behind ball but I have seen people run them as far as 40' back. If you see the fish streaking and riding along then something needs to be changed, speed or length cause it already got there attention so now you just need to dial it in. Then there are those days when it doesn't matter they just destroy it regardless. Good Luck

I start at 8 feet off the ball in the morning and may stretch it back as far as 15 later in the morning if the rigger bite slows down. I can't remember the last time I had to stretch back more than 15 to get bit. Most days it'll stay at 8-10 off the ball all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Tight to the ball in the morning and as the sun gets higher my distance from the ball gets farther. I start at with one at 5 and the other at 10'and let the fish dictate which they like better. Closer to the ball the faster the actions usually and the father back it's running a little slower. I usually won't go past 20'. If using spoons in shallower for browns I'll go back as far as 100' some times in the high sun. That can be troublesome on the turns as the can flutter to the bottom drag up mussel shells.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

How far behind ball is best length to flasher setup . 5ft behind ball or more .

12-15' to start and never shorter then that. Deep in the water column, tight to the ball. And shallow in the water column ill stretch them out 25-40'