Chinese Fire Drill Video Sandy 7/18

Things got fast and furious on the Double D. We had a triple and as soon as we got one in the boat another one would hit.

My mate Larry thought he was funny at 3:35 in the video you can see him try to pass me the 400 copper rod he had been working.

He's pretty good with a rod in each arm! We landed all 4 fish

http://youtu.be/b8okKoLgyCY

wow how cool was that video ,thanks for sharing keep up the good work Charlie

My father and I had 3 rods going at the same time with 2 of us on the boat.... Then had a fourth fire after got fish #2 in the boat.

Went 4 for 4- but my arms were killing me.  I wish I had video of that night- it would of been a riot.....

Last year the weekend before memorial day weekend, just dad and me on the boat. Finished out the close to 30 fish day with back to back triples. The meat rig with an mc rocket down 140 on the rigger that day was the hot rod and it had fired again with a decent king. I got it out of the holder and handedit off to dad.

While he was fighting it, both the port side diver and port side 3 color core fird at the same time. I grabbed one and left the other pounding in the holder. Netted a nice coho myself and grabbed the other rod and landed that ( another coho) by that time dad's king was ready to be netted. Got that fish in and since that had been the hot rod, I put that rigger down 140 in first.

It wasn't down 45 seconds and it fired again. The other two rods were still out of the water. It was anothe nice king, so I handed it off to dad again and while he was fighting it, both the 2 color and 5 color cores on the starboard side fired (coho on the 2 and a king on the 5). The scenario repeated itself and somehow we landed all 6 fish. With that king on the meat rig we boxed out and called it a day at 10:30.

That was one of the craziest days I've seen in a long time.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app