Thanks for the heads up on the fleas Dan.  I just bought some 30lb. Blood Run See Flee. Anybody using it?  Always used Flea Flicker when it was available.

I use bloodrun flea line and that line works great. But I tell you what the fleas on Ontario are easier to work with versus the fleas in the finger lakes. Down here they load up on copper, cores, rigger, spoons. You name it fleas were on it.

Thanks for the heads up on the fleas Dan.  I just bought some 30lb. Blood Run See Flee. Anybody using it?  Always used Flea Flicker when it was available.

I've been using it on two rods since I was picking up flea's two weeks ago on my braid,I also have two with Cortland on it.Wanted to try something other than the Cortland oval stuff. The blood Run is round but also very slippery, tying a good not was hard untill you get use to it.The major factor I found so far I was using blacks release's,the web site said to make sure you wrap it like 10 times before putting it in the release,"slippery issue"I found that wrapping it that many times caused a mess and didn't release,had a couple fish dragging a long.I went to two wraps yesterday and it released fine.Guess every ones situation will be different but that was my experience using it for the first time.

Fleas were pretty awful off Stony and the finger last weekend.  To the point where you WOULD loose fish due to eyelet clogging quick.  I had them on my dipsey wire set-ups and rigger rods running 25lb P-line.  Nothing on either 45lb blood run copper set-ups.  Have to check your set-ups more often to ensure they aren't all gunked up.  it's a pain but a must.

That time of year but definitely seems a lot worse then last year already.