Flea flicker line anymore?

Does Cortland or anyone else make flea ficker line anymore? I heard it was not made anymore but it always worked very well for me. Any other recommendations appreciated as well for Lake O. I dont want anything over 20 lb. test either.Thanks much. BP

I was the flea flicker on our boat yesterday. Took one of our six hits on a ten color and I had to stand at the transom to keep the fleas off. In ten colors we had three times the line would have jammed without attention

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm.

BPSwing I think Fishy Business on Keuka Lake had some  Flea Flicker line the last time I was there but I'm not sure what lb test it was.....He is located at 3737 Pepper Road Bluff Point NY (607) 368-2306 or (315) 719-3673  (closed Tuesdays). Could give him a call.

Does Cortland or anyone else make flea ficker line anymore? I heard it was not made anymore but it always worked very well for me. Any other recommendations appreciated as well for Lake O. I dont want anything over 20 lb. test either.Thanks much. BP

Check B and E tackle. I was there yesterday and 2 bulk spools were on the shelf. Not sure the # though. Sorry

the official word from cortland is that they have discontinued flea flicker line totally. It was not a money maker for them so the will no longer be making it.

• 2 weeks later...

Insufishent,

How are you connecting the 2 ? back to back uni knot or barrel swivel or other? This is what I will have to do without 20# FF available.Thanks