We have a cottage down there and my sister inlaw says it's no swim from Long Point Park north to Vitale Park. South end from what I hear is all right.

The wind pushes all the "blue-green" algae to the north end and whichever side it's blowing towards. It'll dissipate in a few days. It's nothing major, it will cause a rash but if you are fishing you'll be fine and it shouldn't be that big of a deal by the time you get here.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That sounded a little too much like you shouldn't care. I quoted blue green because it's really cyanobacteria. Blue-green algae isn't all bad. It's always in lakes but at times it can "bloom" when conditions that promote reproduction are present. Hopefully, it will be gone by the weekend. It needs a good wind or currents to stir it up and break up the he build up near the shoreline. It most commonly will cause a rash but it can make you feel sick too, especially if you ingest it. Pets can get sick or get a rash too, so pay attention to the pooch if you have one. I don't think there is a problem with eating fish, just rinse off the fillets and don't cook them with skin on or any of the other crap like belly meatier heads attached.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The weather here is much the same...but we dont catch kayaks near that size...in fact ive never gotten a keeper! Lol. If you dont mind me asking what did that yak hit on? I have guests coming friday thru sunday for some serious fishing and we will definitely target tigers some so maybe ill get some good pics to share. Tiger action has been a bit off lately. Last year end of july and early august were excellent.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Oldman. I just went by you trolling near the launch. I'm in a 16ft starcraft

the white one? We're getting a pike about every 2 hours. One dink tiger today. Everything we caught has been real shallow and on spinnerbaits.

How is the water looking, old man?  I may be taking my guest from Brooklyn out Friday evening after I get off work for Pike/Tiger/fish; and don't want to waste our time coming over from Hemlock if it is not very good.