I'm fine. It was slow this morning. Missed a pike and a tiger,caught nada. Someone was talking about thermocline here so i checked the temps. At 9:30 in 50fow in the south it was 70 on top,60@35',and 52 on the bottom. That's from the temp gauge on my camera,for what it's worth.

fished conesus this morning 2 bass tournaments how do they catch any fish I watch one boat up the lake down the lake back and forth any how 2 pike in 4 hrs

yeah,some of those bass boats seem to take run and gun to another level. I might run around more myself if i had a 300hp ranger. Looks like a fun ride. I'm back home after a so-so week there. Bite was streaky for me. Caught 2 small tigers and a fair number of pike. None over 30". Never fished there during summer before. Awful lot of angler pressure there.

Glad you are ok old man. That didn't look too good. Did you get the "catch" on your go pro?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

no,it was on the trolling motor at the time. Would have been way too much foul language to post anyway.

2.7-3 for the most part. Figured I'd find some tigers or pike but haven't in probably 20 hours of trolling the last 2 weeks

3mph may be a little too slow. Try a lure that will run at 4-5mph and troll it next to the weed line, only 15-20 ft. Behind the boat, right in the prop wash. Hold on cuz the strikes are AWSOME!

dEv-0//////////