dive bomber question with leadcore

If i have a 10 color core set up and want to attach a 4 oz dive bomber to it this weekend.... where would you attach it to you line?

How much backing in addition to the core would you let out?

How long of mono leader would you attach to the core?

attach where leader meets lead on leader of course.  8feet per ounce so I'm told.

iv read places that you attach in middle of the leadcore... and iv read other places attach where backing meets the lead... seems like lots of answers..

how long a leader would you run

If you put it in the middle of the Leadcore you will get a big drop in the center of the Leadcore and that portion of Leadcore will be deeper then your crankbait.Needs to be at the backing after all the Leadcore is out to get the full movement effect of the Leadcore line to add to crankbait action.You can adjust the guide wires on a Gibbs Weight so it will slide down the Leadcore to the leader when fish hooks up, connect the weight on the Leacore side at the backing tie.Every ounce of weight gets you about 5 ft deeper, not much more because of the water resistance of the bigger diameter Leadcore.

If you put it on before your leadcore I think that the diver is fighting against the pull of the lead, put it on at the backing and the leadcore is already doing its work and the diver only has the resistance of the braid backer and it's able to pull harder... Just how I've always figured it works.